Cornerstone is one of the leading light industrial recruitment agencies placing qualified professionals into great career opportunities.
The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you with a better understanding of career options for your degree.
- 2019/2020 MTN Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduates Has Begun |Apply
- Job: Finance Business Partner – Jumia at Jumia Nigeria |apply
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent – Internship
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2019.
- This is a 2-month paid learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers one call at a time.
Your job as a Telesales Agents is to:
- Give customers the best options on their purchase
- Give product information
- Increase our sales via varied communication channels
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff
- Completion of service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Building and leading cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum BSc /HND required in any field.
- At least 1 year of Call Centre and/or Telemarketing/ Telesales experience
- A proven track record of working in a customer service environment is required
- Flight Ticketing skill is an added advantage
- Eloquent and customer-oriented, with experience in cold calling
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly persuasive and comfortable with handling customer’s objections
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online