Job at Jumia Nigeria, apply for Finance Business Partner – Jumia at Jumia Nigeria click here to apply now.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner – Jumia
Job Type: Full time
- As a Finance Business Partner, you will apply a Finance lens and deep understanding of business issues and priorities to form a consolidated view of Jumia Services [Supply Chain Business] performance.
- The role supports the business by translating this view of performance to provide insights for decision making and ensuring financial implications are integrated into strategic plans and help drive performance improvements whilst maintaining an independent Finance appropriate decision making.
More job opportunities click here
In particular, you will:
- Partners with the business stakeholders to analyse financial performance and articulate the underlying delivery of actuals vs. latest forecasts on a monthly and provide recommendations and interventions to drive improved performance.
- Timely processing & update of supply chain costs.
- Prepare activity/ rate calculation for supply indirect, warehousing and freight
- Analyze and report all variances impacting supply chain profitability
- Review the transfer pricing/ costs charges by concerns & 3rd party suppliers
- Monitor & report slow moving and obsolescent stocks
- Co-ordinate & forecast key supply chain cost drivers that impact the financial catchup
- Provide accurate and timely costing information and analysis to drive budget tracking & costs control
- Assist CFO to manage annual budgeting of SC components including supply indirect
- Provide finance business partnering to the supply chain team (make, source, plan & deliver)
- Develop savings & profit targets/ KPIs in line with business objectives and action standards
- Provide financial input into supply chain projects
- Identify key areas of opportunities and improvement gaps
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s in finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- At least 5-year experience of related commercial finance and FP&A work experience preferable in a FMCG company
- Finance Business Partnering experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in Supply Chain Accounting and Controls.
- Experience in annual strategic plan and business planning.
- Well versed dealing with similar stakeholders from Operations/Supply Chain/Buying.
- Strong Data & Analytics experience – Advanced Excel, VBA/SQL skills required
- Experience with the identification of risks and opportunities in the PnL.
- Experience managing a large and complex set of stakeholders
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online