University of Nnamdi Azikiwe(UNIZIK) Post-UTME/DE 2019 Screening Date, Eligibility, Cost and Registration Details. The screening will hold between August 5th and August 14th, 2019. Candidates are advised to obtain the official UNIZIK Post-UTME past questions and answers.
This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019 Faculty
2. Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019
1. Management Sciences
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019
3. Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2019
1. Social Sciences
2. Physical Sciences
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2019
1. Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019
2. Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2019
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme & DE)
1. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
2. Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
3. Auchi Polytechnic
4. Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019
DE for all NAU candidates
1. All Faculties
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
1. Arts – English Language and Literature
2. Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
3. Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
4. Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
5. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
7. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
8. Medicine – Medicine
9. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
10. Physical Sciences – Computer Science
11. Social Sciences – Economics,
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
- Engineering – All programmes
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science
Programmes with 160 Cut off
Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
- Physical Sciences – All programs
- except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: Registration procedure are as follows
- Registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
- Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Monday 29th July 2019. Any change after that day will not be valid.
- Click here to visit the NAU portal
• – Click on ‘ Create Account’
• – Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
• – Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
• – On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
• – Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
• – Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
• – After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
• – Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
• – Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
• – Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
• – Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
• – Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME/DE 2019 examination.
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Please read through the requirements for the screening exercise.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening examination.
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the
POST UTME/DE 2019 PRINT-OUT RESTRICTIONS. Restrictions are as follows:
- Only bona fidecandidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time, shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Get all schools post-UTME/DE 2019 news click here